- Company name
DDS bldg. 7F 3-6-41 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0002 Japan
2,923 million yen(As of December 31, 2016)
Tokyo Stock Exchange, Mothers
- a settling day
- Board of Directors
President and CEO Kenji Miyoshino Vice President Kenichiro Yuki Senior Managing Director Noriyoshi Kubo Director Shigenori Matsushita Director Shintaro Hayashi Director Wataru Sadakata Statutory auditor Kazuyoshi Oshima Statutory auditor Toru Muneoka Statutory auditor Junpei Yamaguchi
- Joint research
- at present
- Fukuda Laboratory at Nagoya University
- Umezaki Laboratory at Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Chen Laboratory at Institute of Microelectronics of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Past joint research
- Yasuda and Aoki Laboratory at the Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, Tokyo University
- Hashimoto Laboratory at the Manufacturing Engineering Research Center, Tokyo University
- Takumi Laboratory at the Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Kawashima Laboratory at Chubu University
- Advanced Software Technology & Mechatronics Research Institute of Kyoto
- Hata Laboratory Laboratory at Chubu University
- Arai Laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh (U.S.A.)
- Matsumoto Laboratory at the University of Oulu (Finland)
- Judicial Adviser
Lawyer Noriyuki Suzuki
- Patent Adviser
Patent attorney Naotaka Ide Patent attorney Hisashi Yamamoto
- Membership in Professional Organizations
Aichi Information Service Industry Association
- Headquarters of DDS, Inc. [Nagoya City]
- DDS bldg. 7F 3-6-41 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0002 Japan
- Tel: +81-52-955-6600 (Key number)
- Tokyo Branch Office of DDS, Inc.
- Shinmakicho Bldg. Annex 2nd 2F 1-8-5 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0028 Japan
- Tel: +81-3-3272-7900
- Global Branch Office of DDS,Inc.
- DDS KOREA,INC.
We accept requests dealing with the design, development, and OEM manufacture of digital cameras, online karaoke equipment, etc. on a contract basis. Strongly supports makers’ product development from planning through production, meeting development needs of all kinds of computer-embedded products. DDS’s ability to recognize valuable IT technologies and flexible embedded solutions create attractive products, thereby accurately responding to social needs.
This division pursues the research, development, and sales of information technology-related products such as fingerprint authentication systems for PCs and cell phones using biometric authentication technology. This division also develops and supplies unique products in the field of image recognition technologies and IT through collaboration with research institutions including universities. The biometrics business has been creating a wide range of business opportunities as the ubiquitous era unfolds.
Fingerprint authentication unit products
- [UBF-blue] Retains fingerprint characteristic information in a server
- [UBF-mini] Retains fingerprint characteristic information in the sensor unit
- [EVE FA] Fingerprint authentication solution for large-scale systems
- 【EVE FA Standalone Edition】スモールスタート向け指紋認証ソリューション
- [EVE MA] Multifactor authentication platform
R&D/Customized development business
The development division has a customized development system covering a wide range of technologies and product fields, from advanced technology development commissioned by businesses, universities, or research institutions or joint research with them, to planning through development of end-user products.